Policy Statement - our pledge
We will, at all times, aim to provide a service and environment that will prevent any need for a complaint being made. However, if you have any concerns or suggestions about any aspects of our service, we would welcome your comments.
We aim to provide a Complaints/Feedback procedure that is:
- Easy for all service users to use
- Enables complaints to be resolved quickly
- Responsive to the results of complaints so that actions are taken to prevent recurrence
If you have a complaint/suggestion
In the event that you have a complaint/suggestion regarding any area of the Jordan Sinnott Foundation Trust we would ask you, in the first instance, to approach any of the Trustees of the Jordan Sinnott Foundation Trust Board of Trustees
Please tell them your complaint/suggestion or worries and they will try to resolve them. It is hoped at this stage that any problem areas will be addressed immediately.
If you are not satisfied with the result, please feel free to email or write to the Chair of the Board of Trustees with your concerns which will then be dealt with as a formal complaint:
Chair of the Board of Trustees
Jordan Sinnott Foundation Trust
PO Box 366
Shipley, West Yorkshire
What happens next
- A written acknowledgement of your complaint will be sent to you within two working days of its receipt
- You can expect that we will investigate the issues thoroughly and the Chair of the Board of Trustees will send a written response within twenty working days of receipt of your complaint, explaining the results of the investigation and any action taken
- If it is not possible to send you a written response within twenty days, the Chair of the Board of Trustees will write to you and explain why.
- You can contact the Charity Commission for England and Wales: